Monday, October 24, 2011

Just a few pictures

Just wanted to post a few pictures that are on my phone.
Can I just say that I have the best kids ever? I do, these kids teach me so much every day and they are just good kids. I never have to worry about there behavior when they go to someone's house, they are good kids. We have our fights and challenges but I know they will be good teenagers (or I hope).
Lily is doing great in school, and her front teeth are finally coming in after a year without. Annie is growing so fast, she is doing great in preschool and is already reading words and is a big help to me during the day. Tate is a genius at memory card games and is talking full sentences to clearly tell us what he needs. He won't let me call him "My baby boy" anymore, it's "big boy" now. That makes me sad. But he is still a momma's boy, every time someone else wants to sit and hug me he jumps on me, pushes them away and said "my momma". James likes to play that game with him and they fight over who gets to hug momma. We are worried a little how he will do with a new brother. My pregnancy is going great, I'm 31weeks. I don't sleep very well and have low energy but it's good. This little boy is very active, and moves a lot. I feel huge but I know I'm right on track. We are hoping he gets here the week before Christmas. I'm a little worried about that too, I hope we ecad be all ready for Christmas before baby he gets here. Oh and I can't get this house clean. My nesting is kicking in once in awhile and it just never seems to get done.


It looks like my phone cut off the pictures but I hope you still enjoy. All 3 of our readers. :-)

No comments: