
The kids have been so great with a new baby brother. Annie has quickly become a little mommy. She loves too hold him and she is the first to rush to his aid and get the pacifier. Lily loves him and can't wait for him to be big. Every time Owen starts to cry Tate just hides his head or runs away, but he still gives him lots of kisses and loves.



2 comments:
HaHaHa that is soooo funny cause as i was writing this i was thinking that james would like it cause it is asian not mexican!!! ha ha so when do i get to come see that handsome baby??!
What a beautiful family! I am so happy for you Lisa! I am so late getting this news, I have been totally absent from blogging, facebook, you name it. Just surviving! ;) You certainly are so blessed!
Post a Comment